Pathways Training and Placements Pty Ltd is registered provider
of education and training services to meet the communication
and business needs of individuals and enterprises.
Pathways Training is committed to maximising individuals potential
to achieve their personal and career goals by:
Specialist services for enterprises
- Providing leading edge training and support services that
meet the needs of jobseekers, businesses, employees and
- Advocating on behalf of local clients currently excluded
from life long learning opportunities.
- Promoting productive diversity by incorporating intercultural
awareness into all programs and services and educating employers
about the benefits of effective diversity management strategies.
- Using a highly qualified and professional team responsive
to clients needs.
Customised programs in the following areas:
Consultancy services in:
- Communication skills
- Employability skills
- Computing Skills
- Intercultural skills
- English language and literacy
Specialist services for jobseekers
- staff retention
- diversity management
- developing workplace documents e.g. Induction Handbooks
and business plans
- training videos/DVDs
- multimedia learning resources
- Employment preparation programs for specific target groups
-migrants from non-English speaking background
-women returning to the workforce
Contact reception on 84100980 or email email@example.com
Pathways Training and Placements Pty Ltd is a Skills for All provider registered to deliver accredited training in South Australia. Click here for more information about the Skills for all program.
To check your eligibility for Skills for All, click here.